Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Uniforms Leaked?

   ESPN.com is reporting (link) that the Bills' new uniform design was briefly leaked on Monday night in a YouTube promotional video for the new Madden 12 game.  The video has since been removed.
   Eager fans might have to do some digging online to find a screenshot, but in the meantime, I was able to find a handmade copy on Wikipedia.  Here's a look:

   While I'm definitely going to miss the red helmets (I'm only 32 and started watching the Bills around 1988), I think this design is great.
   It's a nice mix of looks from throughout team history and finally brings back the traditional shade of Buffalo blue.
   Besides, the most recent uniforms never really felt like the Bills.  And since we were terrible wearing them, I'm honestly glad to see them go.
   Now we'll have to wait for Thursday night to see if they are officially unveiled to the public with their first round pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment